Monday, January 24, 2011

Keeping things tidy!

My sewing things are a little out of control so I spend a few hours today sorting and folding fabric! All my yardage is done using this method and my fat quarters like this. I used the second method to fold my fat quarters, they aren't all the same size but I like that they are all tucked up and won't come undone! Maybe sorted better means they'll actually get used!!!

I don't have a before photo (have lost my camera!) but here's an after for you, still not perfect but I'm keeping it real!

Quilting Fabrics

Quilting Fabrics

Quilting fabrics on top shelf and other fabrics below


Fat Quarters!

C48978EC203A2A53536DF28A92944318

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love to hear from you :) Stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...