Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Little Birdy Told Me...

to get stitching and here's the finished product! I really like it, I love aqua and red as a combination. Don't look too closely at the stitching, this is the first time I've done this sort of stitching, cross-stitch and long-stitch are a totally different kettle of fish. Most of it I did hanging out in the play room with the kids, my son was thrilled to help me with my 'threading'.


Here it is before stitching, I traced the design from laptop to paper, then from paper to fabric with an erasable marker! How very high tech of me! I think I need to get a transfer pencil :-)




C48978EC203A2A53536DF28A92944318

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love to hear from you :) Stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...