Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My first ever Mug Rug!

I've had a mug rug on my list of things to do for a while so the arrival of my new fabric was as good a time as any to play! It's a pretty simple design, just a little 9 block with a kona yellow around it. It's inspired by this amazing creation in Nicey Jane, mine is a very poor cousin indeed!!! I love this fabric range, it's Party Dress by Bo Medell. I especially love the stripes for binding!


















I followed Kerry's binding tutorial from verykerryberry and it's wonderful! Definitely easy to follow and I think I did an OK job, I need to do a little more work on the corners but I'm still happy :)

Check out flickr for inspiration!
C48978EC203A2A53536DF28A92944318

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love to hear from you :) Stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...