Monday, June 20, 2011

It's been a while!

So I've been a bit busy lately... 2011 started off pretty busy and so I though what about adding a little more to that full plate and starting uni??? Yep, so my first unit was statistics, I had two assignments and an exam and did well on both the assignments, still waiting for my exam results but hoping I passed, it was really tough!

So anyway, I've been doing some cooking but I haven't done any sewing for months :( I miss it but I know if I start that I won't get any study done at all so for the moment it's study and cooking :)

Bella at the Park






























C48978EC203A2A53536DF28A92944318

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love to hear from you :) Stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...