Monday, January 31, 2011

New Shorts for the Little Girl

I love cuffed shorts so when I saw the Oliver + S pattern, Puppet Show Tunic and Shorts, I was sold! This is a great pattern, elastic waist, cute gathered pockets, leg hem cuff and some gathering at the side of the legs. I chose Tonal Kaleidoscope in Pink from the Gypsy Banadana Range by Pillow and Maxfield to make these shorts and the colour and the pattern work beautifully!

This was a simple pattern to make, the instructions are easy to follow and the finishes are fabulous! I can see myself making these shorts again in a few different prints, such an excellent summer basic!




C48978EC203A2A53536DF28A92944318

2 comments:

  1. These are so so cute. I love the gathering at the sides, it looks so sweet. I am just cut out Sailboat pants for my boy this afternoon. Oliver +S patterns are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love to hear from you :) Stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...